What students do during their Junior year will dramatically affect their admission outcomes. How can families prepare to have the best Junior year possible?
Join CollegeVine for an online webinar to learn what to do Junior year to prepare for college admissions.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, May 15th at 8 p.m. ET.
In the webinar, we’ll answer questions like:
- What are the main things I should focus on during Junior year for maximum impact on my admissions chances?
- What should I do starting ASAP that will have long-reaching effects?
- Which deadlines should I stay aware of?
- Which tests should I take?
- What should I do the summer after Junior year? Does it really matter?
- Which common mistakes should I avoid?
...and much more!