Get a Head Start with our Freshman Guide E-book!
Our 20-page E-book includes invaluable information for students and parents about freshman year. Our E-book goes in-depth of various subjects ranging from Honors and AP courses, extracurricular activities, and much more!
What you'll get:
- Tools to organize your freshman year college preparation.
- Tips to get ready for high school.
- Differences to expect from middle school and high school.
- Insight into how to select high school courses.
- A list of extracurricular activities to explore.
- The importance of volunteering and staying involved.
- How to make the most of your summer vacation.
- College prep resources.
PLUS: You'll get a monthly checklist of items you should be focusing on!
Download this E-book and get a jump on college preparation today!